28th, Saturday— A HOFT (daywalk) to Bird River Bridge/East Pillinger, approx1 hour south of Queenstown on Kelly Basin Road. 10:00am Meet up at Bird River— this equates to a 7:00am departure Burnie (yes it took 3hours including 2 piss stops). 15k round trip - 3 to 4 hours plus extra time to look at old town site and look at relics. Bring lunch and liquids. No fees, no fires, no dogs. The walking track from Bird River Bridge to East Pillinger is situated along the alignment of the railway track. There are a few short sections of uneven ground due to past land slips along the track, otherwise it is level and easy. Walking boots or strong shoes are advisable as it is often wet underfoot. Allow 3 to 4 hours for the return walk to East Pillinger, plus a couple of hours to explore the relics.
- 2nd, Wednesday, 7pm—LoonRhasH #6 Xmas Mooning will be set by Ballpoint @ from the Deloraine Community Centre (near the bridge).
- 20th—Burnie HHH Santa R*n
- 21st—Devonport Hash Christmas R*n
- 25th—Christmas Day R*n @ 8am, The Waterworks Reserve, Hobart
- 31st—LoonRhasH # 7 Blue Moon R*n—Set by Speed Hump: New Years Eve Night on the Terrace, Burnie.
- Hobart: 31st—Full Moon Hash Blue Moon R*n from Thistle and Thorn’s Place, 21 Victoria Esplanade, Bellerive.
January 30th, 2010
- High Noon for Full Moon and LoonR Hash #8 @ Campbelltown - see below
(click for bigger image)
- February 2010—Red Dress R*n Hobart. (?20th?)
- June 12th, 2010—Highland Fling @ TBA
- July 2-4th, 2010—World Interhash, Kuching.
- February 25-27th, 2011—Aussie Nash Hash, Hobart
Burnie HHH upcumming events @ www.burniehhh.blogspot.com
LoonR hasH upcumming events @ www.lunarhash.blogspot.com
Don’t forget you can also get your very own hash email address with
your Hash Name by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!