Head Honcho Boomboom and the Burnie Hash Banditos invite you to don your Sombrero, venture North of The Border and put your left (body part of your choice) in for this year’s Burnie Ten Weekend.
- Rancho el Gringo: 448 West Mooreville Road, Burnie.
- Prelube: Saturday October 16th, registrations from midday, bus leaves 2pm sharp.
- Includes: Quality Hash merchandise, badge, r*n, circle and on on, some drinks, Mexican
- Feast, entertainment and all night party, use of heated indoor pool and hot tub. Stayers
- BYO extra drinks. Plenty of parking and camping sites available.
- Burnie Ten: Sunday October 17th, 11.15am
- Includes: Breakfast, half ways sips stop, circle and On On, some drinks, use of pool and tub. (register for the Burnie Ten footrace separately at www.burnieten.com.au)
To register click on the poster above, print it out and return the bit on the bottom to Dini!
Definition of HHH according to the Webster dictionary:
Read more [here].