At the OnOn, below the Bass flyover, Lantern had prepared a feast of Lanternic proportions, consisting of meat, meat and more meat. Cake was trucked in from Ben Lomond by Crow who had full intentions of putting someones face in it, but.... it was a chocolate mud cake made by yours truly GoneAgain and was thus irresistible/irreverent to waste. In fact the cake was part of two cakes randomly made the week before. This cake had quite a life:
- Said cake went to a Lions Meeting on GA's bicycle where GA won a Lions cake in the raffle - presumably the chocolate mud cake acted as raffle bait.
- Cake was cycled to Surrey street that night, its intended destination, where the other occupants had left the building in preference to a night at OzRock. Since GA had his house keys in his car, not on his bicycle he returned to Fanyy May's place for the night, with the cake..
- Then GA used the cake to sell an accidentally purchased 'cake decorating turntable' on FaceBook. It sold immediately but the cake was refused.
- Our mud cake was then taken up to Ben Lomond where we finished the last half of the first cake, and did not get around to this cake. It was left with 1080 to take home.
- 1080 gave it to Crow to take to Hash to throw into Lantern's face as per ancient tradition.
- The Gods interfered once again, and the cake survived to be eaten...
NEXT RUN: EAGLE'S PLACE, EAST DEVONPORT (25 Torquay Road). 8 SEPT 2014 - 630PM
FULL MOON: COMING UP ON TUESDAY: LoonRhash on Tuesday 9th will be from the Coles overflow car park near McDonalds in Ulverstone 6.30. pm set by Mr B*stard. On-on at Jade Willow. See you there!!