After much consumption of lubricant it has been decided that a delegation (I think the new plural word for more than 1 hasher) from Devonport HHH will attend the Pig Pen run at Copping on February 17th. Basic plan is to go there and come back on same day – tough job but someone has to do it.
- Meet at Tracka’s at 7.45am on February 17th – Tracka can take a total of 8 Hashers (2 seats already taken) so if there are more attending then another vehicle will need to go.
- Leave Tracka’s at 8am – Arrive at Copping at around 11.30am.
- Run/Walk/Drink until around 5pm.
- Leave Copping for Counter Attack at Ross around 6.30pm
- Leave Ross at around 8pm and arrive back at Tracka’s around 10pm.
Bring $25 for Pig Pen run and extra $$ for counter attack.